Darkness2Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sowinlove
Sowinlove
Prayer

Prayer request  Empty Prayer request

Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:36 am
Hi all.
Just going to be a bit vulnerable here and say I’ve been struggling and having really hard time with hubby being home 24/7 now. After 2 years with him being gone ten hours a day it has been quite an adjustment for me. Trying hard to not be resentful and work on what needs working in our relationship. Been plagued with sickness since Christmas as well, a stomach virus going through 16 people and now really sore throat and ear ache. I haven’t had an earache in over twenty+ years.
So if anyone is inclined I would appreciate prayers. Love y’all greatly and truly miss the fellowship.
Thanks
L🥰
Callie
Tuesday

Prayer request  Empty Re: Prayer request

Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:31 pm
That’s a lot to deal with at once. Praying!!

Sowinlove likes this post

C
Tuesday

Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:23 am
Keeping you in prayer Lisa.

GPhillips and Sowinlove like this post

Sowinlove
Sowinlove
Prayer

Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:47 pm
Appreciate prayers , I went to clinic and had strep and now after 5 days on antibiotics I got a cold. My immune system is pretty well shot atm. Been a month of various levels of sickness.
Love ya’all so much 🤗🥰
L
GPhillips
GPhillips
Admin

Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:37 am
Oh no! Thats not fun! Father God wud u strengthen Lisa's immune system. Cause all the systems in her body to function perfectly and in sync w one another. Eradicate all disease causing agents and bring into a healthy balance all the bacteria and microscopic life forms that r needed for good health. Restore her energy level and cause her to operate in complete wellness. In Jesus Name. Amen

Sowinlove and Callie like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum