Darkness2Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Prayer Request for Relief from Incubus Empty Prayer Request for Relief from Incubus

Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:13 am
Twenty years ago, a new priest came to our Parish.  He was instantly well liked by the most Conservative Catholics.  I lived like a nun and kept this up for over 20 years until I finally departed seeking my deliverance from this tormenting priest.  My vocation was Adoration of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament.  It was glorious.  Jesus was truly there & the time spent with Him was unequaled joy.  This new priest presented a relationship to me that was loving AND CHASTE just like many of the saints had in days gone by and ancient days.  Even the Apostle Paul.  But this priest turned out to have an incubus spirit from which I was unable to free myself even after struggling to exhaustion.  I had no recourse but to resign myself to the torture not even knowing at the time what an incubus was.   But two years ago, I dug in my heels and decided this incubus priest has to go.  So, I read all I could, many many books, said hours of prayers from the Kanaan Ministries website, went through deliverance with Freedom Encounters, one of the most reputable, had many many prayer lines pray for me, of course I obey all of the Ten Commandments, read my Bible daily & right now I am praying Dan Duval’s prayers to the tune of 2 to 5 hours daily.  Dan’s prayers bring me the most relief I’ve ever had.  But this priest continues to persist.  By this time, I am somewhat of an authority on deliverance, still the harassment continues.  

It seemed to me during the Summer the Holy Spirit said to me to research this priest which I did. And what I found was shocking and bears down hard on my experience of torture at his hands.  His uncle was Head of the Ways and Means Committee in the U.S. Congress during Newt Gingrich’s time.  This man was a favorite of George Bush and at one time was appointed by the Nephilim George Bush (read Roger Stone’s; The Bush Crime Family SHOCKING) to fill the head of the Health Dept in TX.  The point here is; is that they (the illuminati Nephilim) ONLY choose other Nephilim for those most powerful positions.  Which also means that there is much witchcraft binding spells in this priest’s family line.  Further, the head of the Ways & Means Committee has a son whose middle name is Reyn and he goes by and emphasizes his middlename “Reyn” short for Reynolds which is a well know Nephilim family.  So, there you have it.  The Internet was scrubbed of information on this man, but I was able to at least find the above.  I don’t know what more I can do.  Please help in any way if you are able to.  Thank you exceedingly for your prayers and concern.

And even more after watching Dan Duval’s interview about mermaids with the found of Kanaan Ministries, I learned of the “Hitler Project”.  This priest is both German AND was born in the 1944 – 1945 timeline when those in the “Hitler Project were born.  And just like the Nephilim who took wives of all they desired, so has this priest. Many women in the Parish.  Probably no one else will admit it.  But I want free.  I have for 20 years.  This is NOT in any way godly.

Last edited by Joy777 on Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : made a mistake and said Reign was the son''s middlename . But it is Reyn and the it is the name by which he goes. Short for Reynolds)

Prayer Request for Relief from Incubus Empty Re: Prayer Request for Relief from Incubus

Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:34 pm
Hi Joy777!

My heart breaks for you in what you have been going through in your torment with the incubus priest. You are being really proactive in fighting this evil! That is awesome!

Please know that I am not a professional counselor, nor am I in the deliverance ministry. However, I’ve been a born again believer for many years, and I’ve earned a lot about spiritual warfare. A few things that I have learned in fighting the enemy (satan and his kingdom) is to know the authority that Jesus Christ has over the enemy. I even did a lot of research on what the authority of Jesus really means. As born again believers, we have that same authority over satan. Also, I’ve read some of John Ramirez’s books on spiritual warfare. (John is a former satanist who has quite a testimony.) He says that we should go into each room in our house and claim that room as belonging to Jesus Christ. This is what I’ve done in my home: “Jesus, this kitchen belongs to You. This is Your room, and it does not belong to the enemy. Jesus, from corner to corner of this kitchen, this is where You are honored, glorified, and worshipped. Please send Your warring angels to guard and protect me while I’m in this kitchen. Prevent all plans and attacks the enemy makes against me while I’m in the kitchen. Thank You for this for room in my house.” A final thing that I make sure I do each day is repent of all my sins. Sometimes I may not even know what my sins are, so I pray and ask the Heavenly Father to reveal any sins that I need to repent of. Repentance shuts down any legal rights the enemy has in our lives.

Joy777, although I don’t know you personally, please know that I really care about what you are going through. I will be praying for you and asking that this incubus priest be completely shut down in the mighty name of Jesus. ☺

Prayer Request for Relief from Incubus Empty Re: Prayer Request for Relief from Incubus

Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:25 pm
you are so sweet. thank you very much. i believe the authority of Jesus and just went around in all rooms in my home and spoke his authority. having a place like this is absolutely wonderful. when i first told my friends what was happening, i lost them all. we are not taught about anything like this in church. and most have no idea it even exists. if i had only known, if the church had just taught me, i would have rejected it completely out of hand.

Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:42 pm
I completely agree with you about this forum being wonderful! I really believe that God is going to do some amazing things in and through this forum!

I’ve already been praying for you! “Jesus, I lift Joy777 before You and ask that You would shower her with Your love, Your peace, and Your Hope. In Jesus’ mighty name, I ask that You break off and destroy all the plans that this incubus priest has for Joy777. I declare and decree that this incubus is impotent and can no longer torment Joy777 in Jesus’ name! Holy Spirit, I ask that You place Your wall of fire protection around Joy777 as she sleeps so that she can have a restful night sleep each and every night that is free from all attacks from the enemy! I thank You, Jesus, for all that You do on our behalf! You are an awesome, mighty Savior! You are King of kings and Lord of lords!”

I will continue to keep you in my prayers!! May you be blessed and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:49 pm
Thank you. You too. "This type is only removed by prayer." Very Happy Smile Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://gina-phillips.forumotion.com

Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:19 pm
Wow! My heart truly goes out to you! I have personally known and been apart of groups preying on people such as yourself. I am so sorry that this has occured and as someone who has been privy to this persecution I stand in the gap and say, Father God, Lord Jesus Christ and the court of heaven. I repent and ask for your forgiveness and mercy. Rape, torture, soul ties, demonic oppression has occured to this precious child of the most High God. I ask that you cover her in the shadow of your wings and loose warring angels to guard her heart, soul, mind, spirit, and every part of her being. I stand in the gap as one who has persecuted others in this manner and ask for the blood of Jesus to be applied. I ask for the silver cord of astral projection be severed and that any portals or access points be closed and sealed with the blood of Jesus. Lord forgive me in their stead for the sins of the illuminati and any trespasses against her.

I will be praying fervently for you! As someone who has had to walk through closing these doors myself, I recommend asking what open doors in your lineage may have opened the doors to this attack. I am of course NOT blaming you in any regard, but the sins of previous generations may have some legal right.

This is just my humble advice, please know that you are loved and highly favored and that I and others on this forum will be praying for your total freedom. Thank you for sharing. Please let me know if I can support you in any other way.

Be blessed
Galaxy

Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:33 pm
Thank you so much Galaxy. Strange you should ask what in my previous generations could have opened the door. I was just studying my lineage before going to bed through King Niall of the Nine Hostages. Apparently his father's first wife was a nephilim. And the feast of Samhein (where we get our halloween from) is also called the feast of Mongold and Samhein. Mongold being the nephilim wife of King Niall's father. She was also worshipped as a goddess. While I came from the other wife whom Mongold persecuted. Who on earth knows what went on in my lineage being this close to evil. At any rate I am currently praying all of Dan Duval's prayers on his new deliverance website and am hoping ALL will be covered as he is thorough.

Thank you very much again for your kind response. Warmest Regards & a Wonderful Thanksgiving to you. :-)

Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:57 am
@Galaxy-Since you have knowledge of programming techniques may I ask you a question please? It seems from my own insights that this incubus or whatever the entity is; is exploding all my open doors / weaknesses. Every single one. I am using Praying Medics Emotional Healing technique to work through all woundedness, Freedom Encounters Deliverance covered all the things in the past from my genealogical line. Using Dan Duval's brand new Deliverance Portal to work thorough everything else. QUESTION: Am I doing all of the most powerful things to break through the bonds of his/it's control? Thank you very much for your ministry in helping others. It is beyond desperately needed. So many of us have been caught without any knowledge of what we were doing. :-)
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://gina-phillips.forumotion.com

Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:33 am
Of course! Ask away! I think you are on the right track, I think you are praying all the right things, if you have any tendencies towards dissociation or have parts then the reason you haven t gotten totally free is you have agreements made behind those secretive boundaries. Without knowing all parts of self (especially those that hold trauma) ive found that it is very difficult to get total freedom. If that isn't the case and you dont have a trauma history I recommend the continual prayer and fasted life style. Im praying!

GPhillips likes this post

Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:51 am
thank you most kindly for being there Galaxy whenever i may have unanswered questions in the future.  i do have trauma.  But am comforted that on Dan Duval's new Deliverance site (website below) he continually addresses 'parts' in his prayers.  I am greatly encouraged by your answer to me and insight.  I will continue to fight the good fight of faith.  Blessings & HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:59 am
Joy777,

I wanted to let you know that I’ve been thinking of you and am continually praying for you! May this incubus be defeated in the mighty name of Jesus!!!

Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:47 pm
thank you so much pandabear. i'm almost afraid to say it as i've been let down hundreds of times before, but there is seemingly real progress being made. i don't know if it's your prayers or my beginning to pray around 3 hours daily. it's been kept down. so much relief from torture, but he did break through last night and kept waking me. I prayed for the rest of the night and found relief. another wonderfully joyful thing is that i discovered what i believe is the entry point (trauma that caused disassociation in my childhood). and i do believe also that i've seen exactly how to heal it. anyway i will be working on doing just that. may be premature news. and just know your prayers are soooo precious to me. :-)

Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:24 pm
I’m SO GLAD that you’re making progress in fighting this, especially in learning about the entry point that lets him gain access. I’ve never been attacked by an incubus. However, occasionally, I’ve been attacked during the night by demons. This has gone on for many, many years. What happens is that there is a vile, evil presence in my room, and I will feel as though I’m being choked or am paralyzed in such a way that I can’t move or speak. When this happens, I cry out to Jesus for help in my mind. I rebuke the demons in Jesus’ name! Knowing my authority and the promises Jesus has made sends the demons fleeing. They release their hold on me and leave. I believe they are just being bullies and seeking retaliation because I pray against them in spiritual warfare. I really desire for the devil’s kingdom to be defeated!!! My prayer for you is this:

Heavenly Father, Joy777 is a precious daughter of the Most High God. You sent Your one and only Son, Jesus, to earth to die on the cross for her. Your love for her is immense! In Your Word, You say, “He who dwells in the shadow of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, ‘My refuge and my fortress, my God in whom I trust.’ For it is He who delivers you from the snare of the trapper and from the deadly pestilence.” ( Psalms 91:1-3.). Jesus, wrap Joy777 in Your hands all night long. Draw her close and be her refuge and fortress each moment as she sleeps tonight. Deliver her from the incubus priest that attempts to gain access to her in the night. Block every attempt that he makes, in Jesus’ mighty name! Heavenly Father, send Your mighty warring angels to guard and protect her this night. Send chaos and confusion into the incubus’ camp so that his plans for Joy777 are completely destroyed! In Jesus’ name, I ask that You send Your blessings of peace and rest as Joy777 sleeps. Thank You, Jesus for hearing our prayers! Jesus, thank you that we have victory in Your mighty name!

May you sleep peacefully tonight, Joy777! 😊

Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:15 pm
Thank you PandaBear - Sunday & Wednesday nights are usually the worst as this thing targets my customers and I deliver the following days.  I tell you this because I don't know what in the world attracts him to my customers and hoping maybe for some elucidation if anyone has any.   It can sometimes keep me up all night struggling.  But I'll tell you (and after 5 hours of prayer) and probably prayer from your team I just enjoyed the last several hours of the deepest rest I've ever had in my life.  So refreshing.   So getting your prayer tonight is super important and welcome.  Truly it is.  My garden is where I find much peace too.  Several pictures from Friday included if I did this right.  :-) Prayer Request for Relief from Incubus Slide110
Prayer Request for Relief from Incubus Slide210
Prayer Request for Relief from Incubus Slide310

Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:32 pm
Joy777,

Your garden is beautiful! I can definitely see how being surrounded by God’s creation in your garden would be very peaceful for you!!! Thank you so much for sharing your photos! I love the ocean, and sitting on the beach watching the waves is very peaceful for me. I don’t live near the ocean, but have travelled to the ocean many times.

My hope and prayer for you is that you are having a good week and are enjoying peaceful nights!!! You continue to be in my prayers! I’m praying Psalm 91 and claiming those promises for you!

Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:36 am
Just catching up on the forum and am checking in on you Joy777. How are you? Keeping you in my prayers!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum