Darkness2Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Thurs prayer call Empty Thurs prayer call

Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:18 pm
Hey y’all,
I’m on the Thursday night prayer call. Looking forward to getting to know you guys better!

(Sorry for the short message, I currently have Covid & things are spinning😬)

Much love,
SarahK

Thurs prayer call Empty Re: Thurs prayer call

Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:20 am
I am also from Gina's prayer line. So happy she allowed us this space to connect.
Lord Jesus, by Your stripes bring healing to my sister in the Spirit. By Your Holy Name I pray. Amen

Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:45 am
Happy to have you all on the Forum. I am on the Monday night prayer call.
Welcome😊

Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:25 pm
Hope you get better soon, Sarah! My son just found out he has COVID also. The other son and his household had it in early December. I pray the Lord will heal you quickly and that your symptoms are few. God bless!
GPhillips
GPhillips
Admin

Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:42 pm
Hi Sarah K,
Have you had those horrible headaches w/ Covid? We had it March 2020 here. I think we caught it again 2 wks ago. It was not as severe, but we lost our sense of taste again for a couple of days, got those terrible covid headaches with the GI problems again. I pray for a quick recovery for you and the family. God bless! Welcome aboard!

Gina

Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:23 pm
Hi!
Yes, Gina, I did- it’s all been very strange. I’ve had it for almost 2 weeks now and I still have a low grade fever. I’m praying that there is full exposure in the future about the ‘adaptions’ that were lab made for nefarious purposes. Thank you for your recovery prayers!
Sarah
GPhillips
GPhillips
Admin

Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:29 pm
The first time I had it. I ran a fever for 14 days off an on. I was fatigued and had to rest a lot but never had to go to bed all day like when you get the normal flu. That has always made me bedridden for 10+ days. I had extreme loss of taste and smell too. But the headaches were the worst part for me. Hugs buddy!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum