Darkness2Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
GPhillips
GPhillips
Admin

Prayer Request for Courtney  Empty Prayer Request for Courtney

Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:55 am
I've cut and pasted below part of a text Courtney just sent me.

Gina

I was hoping you could let Kelly know that I really need to speak with her legal contact "t". I can't seem to get in contact with "t". Phil is trying another move on this game of legal chess he is playing with me and I just got an email this morning that Phil filed a motion to hold me in contempt and take the girls b/c I did not get a drug test within 10 days of the court hearing. During the hearing The judge actually declined opposing counsels request to
Give me a deadline for the drug test but since there was no
Court reporter present, opposing counsel wrote into their order that he did give me a deadline. So now opposing counsel has filed a motion to hold me In contempt for it. at the same time they are Refusing to cooperate with scheduling a date for my Richardson hearing which would dismiss the entire case. I've been asking them for a date for 3 weeks and they've refused to cooperate with me. I need someone with knowledge and understanding of the law to look at the situation and tell me what my options are.

Also, I just went out to my car for the first time since being back home so I could go get some groceries and one of my tires is nearly flat!
The enemy is throwing his punches but I have my Mighty Warrior by my side and I know He will defend me and fight for me and let truth and justice prevail.
Hugs 🤗

GPhillips
GPhillips
Admin

Prayer Request for Courtney  Empty Prayer

Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:09 am
Father God,
Would You bring to Courtney the legal counsel she needs so that she can adequately deal w Phil and the trouble he is causing her. I ask for you to give her favor w Judges and lawyers and all individuals she will engage regarding this battle for custody. Surround Courtney and the girls w Your comfort and protection. Guard their hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. Let no lies or fiery darts of the devil penetrate them. Keep their minds stayed upon You. May they lack nothing. You are the Great I Am. What ever they have need of we look to You to provide for them. Father please break every ungodly soul tie or tethering they have to individuals that don't have their best interest at heart. Please lovingly and safely put to sleep parts in their systems that wud sabotage their freedom and the path You are paving for them

Shamelessaudacity likes this post

Sowinlove
Sowinlove
Prayer

Prayer Request for Courtney  Empty Re: Prayer Request for Courtney

Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:38 am
Praying for the great deliver to intervene and set the captives free. Jesus Christ of Nazareth work your will and your ways into Courtney’s entire family.🙏🏻

GPhillips and Shamelessaudacity like this post

Sponsored content

Prayer Request for Courtney  Empty Re: Prayer Request for Courtney

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum