Darkness2Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sowinlove
Sowinlove
Prayer

Prayers for Galaxy Empty Prayers for Galaxy

Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:09 pm
Prayer request for Galaxy from Gina:
“Please pray for Galaxy. Im at the ER w her. They r doing a workup on her for a heart related issue and investigating a possible bacterial blood infection. She was fading in and out of consciousness. Vomited once. Her body temp is lower than normal. Sweats and chills. Chest pain, nausea, extreme fatigue. Felt so bad felt like she might die. She is tough as nails. Just the fact that I got her to go to hospital is significant. She hates them. “

Praying for wisdom and discernment of drs. May supernatural peace, calmness and healing be around and throughout Galaxy right now.🙏🏻
C
Tuesday

Prayers for Galaxy Empty Re: Prayers for Galaxy

Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:15 pm
Galaxy was discharged, the results were inconclusive, still waiting on more results, her temperature was very low, same with blood pressure and respiration. Still keeping her in prayer.

Sowinlove likes this post

Sowinlove
Sowinlove
Prayer

Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:31 pm
Thanks for updating C.
I will be keeping her in prayer 🙏🏻
Sowinlove
Sowinlove
Prayer

Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:08 am
This is forward from Gina:
Galaxy sent me this text early this morning. Ive not spoken w her yet. Please continue to keep her in ur prayers. Pray that her thyroid meds come in and we can get them in NC wo alot of difficulty. Im concerned about her. Not sure if we will b returning to ER again.
"I'm not better....it happened last night but not as bad....tonight bad. Whatever it is I'm still sick. Please keep praying"
Sowinlove
Sowinlove
Prayer

Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:51 am
Keeping you in prayers dear sister Galaxy . That God would move mountains and bring healing and restoration to your body. May body , soul and spirit be ministered to in ways only our aloes and Savior Jesus Christ can bring🙏🏻
Tademiluyi
Tuesday

Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:47 pm
Amen!
Praying for you Galaxy 🙏🏿
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum