Darkness2Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sowinlove
Sowinlove
Prayer

Prayers please  Empty Prayers please

Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:19 pm
I am on a rollercoaster. I’ve spent the last few days trying to keep myself together. I am just having intense internal battles I guess. I feel like I am faking being me, Jesus feels a million miles away and there is just an underlying turmoil and hatred for no outward reason. I have never felt so out of control, I feel like a little child whining for help with something I should know how to do by now. My emotions are in 10 different directions and there is no peace or hope, reading, listening to praise music is just useless and usually works. Trying to stop from being overwhelmed is just making it worse. This is the most bizarre I’ve ever felt. Prayers for me please from anyone who’s led.

Prayers please  Empty Re: Prayers please

Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:23 pm
Dear Sowinlove,
I was just writing to UBear also. I am wondering if something is about to break in the spirit. (for the better). That seems to be when we are most affected . I do understand what it feels like to feel quite bad, as I told UBear, I’ve been through some tough times with anxiety and depression. I also used to feel out of control when my hormones were off. I do feel things seem to get a little difficult right before breakthrough. I have been praying for all of you on the forum in my prayer groups. I know things get rough for you, and it’s hard to know how to deal with uncertainty. I went through some identity problems when I had the depression. Things got to where I felt I lost myself. I made it through and gained much more understanding of myself than before the anxiety and depression. What I found out, is that Jesus is there even when we feel He is not. When we go through the tough times, God uses us to help others with similar circumstances later. God does have a plan for you. It’s just hard to see right now.
Psalm 9:9-10 does say “The Lord is a stronghold for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. And those who know Your name put their trust in you, for you, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You.” Lord you are a stronghold for Sowinlove. I believe she is holding onto to You and You are very strong and will uphold her. Your Word also says “The Lord upholds all who are falling and raises up all who are bowed down.”
Please help Sowinlove right now Lord. Remove her doubts about herself. I know You love her so much and You are faithful and will help her to gain understanding and her identity. I pray she will use the gifts that You give her to help others in time of need. Bless her and surround her with Your holy angels. I ask these things, in Jesus Name.
God Bless You,
All4Him
Sowinlove
Sowinlove
Prayer

Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:13 am
Appreciate the prayers it’s better the last couple days. I sometimes hate having head knowledge of how I should feel and the experience doesn’t add up. I pray something does break, because I feel like I’m being tore apart and pray that it’s a good thing. Never felt this oppressive before. It was a lot more comfortable when I was oblivious to this all, yet I know being oblivious was not a help only a bandaid. Appreciate a place to pour out when I am overwhelmed. Thanks again

Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:19 pm
Good afternoon,
I do hope and pray you are getting some respite from the oppression you have been feeling. I think sometimes we just need a break from the spiritual and physical attacks. It can be exhausting.
I’m learning from Gina and Dan Duval quite a bit. It makes me sad that the world is oblivious to what is going on in the spiritual and how it affects so many. I do realize I don’t know all that you are going through but I know Jesus is the key to helping us. I had a dream not long ago and I saw a cross. Suddenly the lower end of the cross turned into a key. I know the Bible says “by Him and through Him all things are made”. So He knows us inside and out and knows what we are going through. I have called on Jesus many a time when in trouble. One time around 25 yrs. ago, my husband was in a snowstorm in the mountains. I was teaching an art class and I looked at the clock. It was 1:00 PM. I quickly asked Jesus to protect my husband. At that very time a truck was coming down the road in the mountains out of control. My husband moved over as close to the side of the of the rocks as he could. The oncoming truck bent back his bumper, but hit the car behind instead. I believe God does give his angels charge over us. I pray Psalms 91 frequently.
I’m glad you let us know when you want prayer. I hope others will join me in praying as I know when 2 or more are gathered together that Jesus in the midst.
I wish you blessings today,
All4Him

Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:37 pm
Hi Sowinlove,
I hope things are going better. Psalm 27 says the Lord will restore your soul. I’m praying for God’s goodness for you.
All4Him
Sowinlove
Sowinlove
Prayer

Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:49 am
I am doing much better so I appreciate prayers for the wrestling going on within me. Jesus is the only one faithful even when I am not. That is a humbling aspect. I have been so longing to be whole and thought it would miraculously happen, but I know it will take work on my part. I stand before a mountain and know the other side is glorious and have prayed for them out to be moved but realize I will have to climb this one step by step to get to the other side and having someone there that even believes me is a source of encouragement. The “church” has done much damage in not confronting and believing the obvious advantage the enemy has held.
Thankful for the warriors in the spirit to uplift my hands when I cannot.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum