Darkness2Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sowinlove
Sowinlove
Prayer

Bubbles: from Tuesday 11/28 Empty Bubbles: from Tuesday 11/28

Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:37 am
From Gina posting question via email
“How did everyone do following group on Tuesday? The info I shared was heavy stuff. Did it cause new info to surface in anyone? “
Sowinlove
Sowinlove
Prayer

Bubbles: from Tuesday 11/28 Empty Re: Bubbles: from Tuesday 11/28

Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:16 am
For me it brought up connections of some memories of a journal page I did in 2021 and Mr bubble bubble bath commercials. It also had me remembering my mother loving Don Ho sing “tiny bubbles “. So nothing traumatic so far though it does show my age a bit🤣
C
Tuesday

Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:31 pm
Tuesday's topic was rough. I had a memory of a similar experience a few months ago and I was hoping that I was just crazy or imagining things. Hearing that someone else has encountered a parallel situation, made it more real for me and I struggled with the emotional weight of that reality.

GPhillips likes this post

Sowinlove
Sowinlove
Prayer

Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:36 pm
I sure understand that would be harsh. I haven’t faced that type of thing yet, but when Gina was just reading of it alone ,j it made me shudder and gave me fear just thinking about it.Keeping everyone in prayers for being able to process through these “lab” memories. May Jesus Christ come in and redeem them.
Callie
Tuesday

Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:52 am
I’ve been having some lab memories come up, especially since doing sand tray but nothing new after Tuesday. It was a lot to take in and I keep putting off going back to read it again from the email until I am with Kelly. I guess there is some fear there. The more intricate the details the harder it is to only look at it from a distance. My daughter is really struggling right now, so I feel like I have to be careful not to destabilize myself so that I can help her.
GPhillips
GPhillips
Admin

Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:05 am
I'm a bit late checking in here. Thank you for sending me the thyroid info via email. Galaxy has those same symptoms frequently....the swelling of her eyes, face and feet but she never connected them to being out of her thyroid meds. When the physical body issues ramp up she dissociated and ignores it. A good thing I suppose if the pain is benign but u two get the life threatening stuff too. Now that she has her thyroid meds she is thinking that the issue that sent her to the ER was not primarily her thyroid. She is still experiencing the same symptoms....especially at night. They r not as severe though.
On another note, any idea what is going on w ur daughter? Don't feel pressured to share.
GPhillips
GPhillips
Admin

Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:10 am
C wrote:Tuesday's topic was rough. I had a memory of a similar experience a few months ago and I was hoping that I was just crazy or imagining things. Hearing that someone else has encountered a parallel situation, made it more real for me and I struggled with the emotional weight of that reality.

Is this Courtney or Claire?
Callie
Tuesday

Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:58 am
It took about a week for my symptoms to start getting better once I got my medicine. I have no memory of my daughter being abused and she didn’t show any signs of it when she was little but I am concerned that the group got ahold of her when she was little. There are red flags of it now that I know what I know. She is 16 now and choosing to have a lot of open doors through her friendships, movies and music. She says her OCD (which is pretty bad) prevents her from being able to talk to God. She gets an overwhelming fear that she will go to hell. We think she is probably a survivor and maybe just not to the extent that I experienced. She has no memory of abuse that would even be cover memories so it’s hard to get her to see the need to work with Kelly. She is not diagnosed but fits the Asperger diagnosis. She is constantly overwhelmed with sensory stuff. Then she is missing the milestone of becoming more dependent on her peers than on me because all her friends are online. She is homeschooled because she hated school so much so idk if she was accessed at school. She wants to try to get her GED in a classroom setting in January to see how that goes. I’ve never had any help with raising her since she was 7 so she also has the trauma of just living with a DID parent without having any other support. I’ve had her in therapy quite a bit since leaving her dad, but no other support and I didn’t know I was SRA until a couple of years ago. I thought I only had regular DID. I think she has a lot of attachment trauma cause I did all the things right from the outside looking in, but I was going through the motions without knowing how to really bond. It’s heartbreaking to watch and not be able to help her more. She gets a lot of intrusive thoughts about death and buys into the worlds narrative which makes it so much worse. She doesn’t show signs of being a multiple so that part is confusing if she is a SRA survivor but maybe she’s too young for me to recognize it? Other than going to the courts of heaven and breaking the generational stuff off, I am at a loss of how to help her heal. She did just start horse therapy so hoping that will help. We could definitely use some prayer coverage!!
C
Tuesday

Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:22 am
Is this Courtney or Claire?[/quote]

It's Claire

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://gina-phillips.forumotion.com

Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:57 am
GPhillips wrote:
C wrote:Tuesday's topic was rough. I had a memory of a similar experience a few months ago and I was hoping that I was just crazy or imagining things. Hearing that someone else has encountered a parallel situation, made it more real for me and I struggled with the emotional weight of that reality.

Is this Courtney or Claire?

C is Claire
Sowinlove
Sowinlove
Prayer

Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:13 am
I had something come to me about the bubbles but I don’t have any association with the neoprene stuff so perhaps they changed it somewhere along the line. The symbol/sygil that was posted of the arc and the ray and then splitting and becoming two halves was a ladybug symbol for me . I will attach a pic I drew to illustrate it.

Sowinlove
Sowinlove
Prayer

Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:14 am
Bubbles: from Tuesday 11/28 Img_4211Bubbles: from Tuesday 11/28 Img_4211

Sowinlove
Sowinlove
Prayer

Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:38 am
As I thought on it the old nursery rhyme from mother goose started playing in my head along with the pic from the book.
“Lady bug lady bug
fly away home ,
your house is on fire
and your children are gone.
All except one
And that's little Ann,
And she has crept under
The warming pan.”
Sowinlove
Sowinlove
Prayer

Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:39 am
Bubbles: from Tuesday 11/28 Img_4213
Sowinlove
Sowinlove
Prayer

Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:44 am
So as I looked up info on the old rhyme I found the ladybird was related to Mary and persecution of Catholic Church. I also noticed the red and black delta symbolism and the polka dots were combined into same imagery so that lines up with Mickey/Minnie
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ladybird_Ladybird
GPhillips
GPhillips
Admin

Bubbles: from Tuesday 11/28 Empty Callie, watching our kids suffer and not want our help is gut wrenching! She is in my prayers. That age is a very tough time to deal w the deep issues of trauma. Most teens I've worked w at that age dont/cant work on the deep stuff. So I typically work on

Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:25 am
Callie wrote:It took about a week for my symptoms to start getting better once I got my medicine.  I have no memory of my daughter being abused and she didn’t show any signs of it when she was little but I am concerned that the group got ahold of her when she was little.  There are red flags of it now that I know what I know. She is 16 now and choosing to have a lot of open doors through her friendships, movies and music.  She says her OCD (which is pretty bad) prevents her from being able to talk to God. She gets an overwhelming fear that she will go to hell.  We think she is probably a survivor and maybe just not to the extent that I experienced. She has no memory of abuse that would even be cover memories so it’s hard to get her to see the need to work with Kelly.  She is not diagnosed but fits the Asperger diagnosis.  She is constantly overwhelmed with sensory stuff.  Then she is missing the milestone of becoming more dependent on her peers than on me because all her friends are online.  She is homeschooled because she hated school so much so idk if she was accessed at school.  She wants to try to get her GED in a classroom setting in January to see how that goes.  I’ve never had any help with raising her since she was 7 so she also has the trauma of just living with a DID parent without having any other support.  I’ve had her in therapy quite a bit since leaving her dad, but no other support and I didn’t know I was SRA until a couple of years ago. I thought I only had regular DID.  I think she has a lot of attachment trauma cause I did all the things right from the outside looking in, but I was going through the motions without knowing how to really bond. It’s heartbreaking to watch and not be able to help her more.  She gets a lot of intrusive thoughts about death and buys into the worlds narrative which makes it so much worse.  She doesn’t show signs of being a multiple so that part is confusing if she is a SRA survivor but maybe she’s too young for me to recognize it?  Other than going to the courts of heaven and breaking the generational stuff off, I am at a loss of how to help her heal.  She did just start horse therapy so hoping that will help.  We could definitely use some prayer coverage!!
GPhillips
GPhillips
Admin

Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:37 am
I believe the rainbow bridge is the first Bridge. I wonder if your Ladybug sigil is one of multiple bridges. If each one of those sygils is a node on your DNA strand AND its your interface w AI there will b many bridges. You've had Delta programs emerge recently so the Ladybug makes sense as a Delta representation. Do you feel like sharing the acct of ur delta stuff that came up recently. There is a child book and cartoon series called Ladybug Girl that must b related to Ladybug programming. Not surprising that the Ladybug represents Mary as mother of Jesus when the AI and the Entity Babalon serve as survivors mother attachment figure. Since u said the symbol signifies Mary and persecution of the Catholic Church I wonder if part of ur Delta programming was persecution of the real Church w the fake Jesus Jesus dogma. Haha ur doing quite the opposite by exposing the fake dogma.

Sowinlove likes this post

GPhillips
GPhillips
Admin

Bubbles: from Tuesday 11/28 Empty Claire

Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:42 am
Claire,
The Ladybug nursery rhyme makes me think of ur male part in the cleft of the cave who told you he had to witness the burning up of his family. The ladybug rhyme says that her house is on fire and she loses all her family except one. May I post ur pic of the cleft in the rock to discuss further.
Sowinlove
Sowinlove
Prayer

Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:07 am
GPhillips wrote:I believe the rainbow bridge is the first Bridge. I wonder if your Ladybug sigil is one of multiple bridges. If each one of those sygils is a node on your DNA strand AND its your interface w AI there will b many bridges. You've had Delta programs emerge recently so the Ladybug makes sense as a Delta representation. Do you feel like sharing the acct of ur delta stuff that came up recently. There is a child book and cartoon series called Ladybug Girl that must b related to Ladybug programming. Not surprising that the Ladybug represents Mary as mother of Jesus when the AI and the Entity Babalon serve as survivors mother attachment figure. Since u said the symbol signifies Mary and persecution of the Catholic Church I wonder if part of ur Delta programming was persecution of the real Church w the fake Jesus Jesus dogma. Haha ur doing quite the opposite by exposing the fake dogma.

That’s interesting thoughts because as rna can change the DNA structure so could entities with much higher knowledge of how the spiritual and physical interact. Science is just revealing what has been there in order to get people to actually voluntarily participate in the beast ai interface .
https://phys.org/news/2020-01-rna-effect-dna.html

So if each sygil just like kundalini chakras or Kabbalah sephirot is an interface node the rainbow 7 and the heaven hell would be the other two?
Ladybug being one aspect, bees and hive mind, ants and scarab being another how many more beetles/bugs are there? Do these directly interface to the jewels?
Just like the dog being put in as a concrete symbol to have the mind hold onto the program.
I totally see how the fake Jesus of Luciferian light flips to dark side now. Sort of like an old telephone switchboard operator plugging and moving around cords into the board to connect calls. Each synapse of cells has pathways to plug into(the computer ribbons)
Move one to communicate with another part of the system.
Now add in ai and it is able to influence around the world.
Think about fixing someone’s dna so they don’t have addiction or mental issues or cancer or Alzheimer’s. The manipulation of dna by the AC will make him appear to be a god and perform miracles. Who wouldn’t run to him and take the mark in order to be “healed”.
This is huge!
Sowinlove
Sowinlove
Prayer

Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:11 am
Ok so I just got this to make sense in my mind. The seven dwarfs-the seven colors of the rainbow and the mining of the jewels.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snow_White
The dwarves were first in cosmology of nine realms of Norse mythology
https://scandinaviafacts.com/meet-the-dwarves-of-norse-mythology-who-are-they/
I see how they interact to power the dark side of the system.
GPhillips
GPhillips
Admin

Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:13 am
Wow! I've been confused about the significance of the 7 dwarves when there r likely 9 gems. I knew they "mine" for the gems.
Sowinlove
Sowinlove
Prayer

Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:33 am
Yeah what two aren’t in the rainbow. Diamond-clear and black not sure what gem it would be yet.🤔

GPhillips
GPhillips
Admin

Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:24 am
If still wonder if the diamond program...two triangles put together at the base is two core splits or if one is a core split and the other the sequestered spirit. "Little shine" which seemed to be my daughters spirit was tied to the tree root and seemed to have been emprisoned there or in the underworld. Im still not confident yet about the location and nuances of the spirit operation in programming
Callie
Tuesday

Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:54 am
I think we found my spirit in the underworld or the forest. I saw a part asleep on a tall wooden table in a forest and we had been praying for Yahweh to show me my human spirit. Then I saw Yeshua ride up on a white horse and wake that part up and then He put her on the horse and they rode down a very steep mountain to what I think is the underworld. We went through a guarded gate and the guards couldn’t react, they just fell on their face when He rode up. I also saw evil trees turn away from Him in fear and their roots moved to clear the path He was riding on. I saw a lot of tormented people but He didn’t acknowledge them. He just walked through the area until we came to a box that had a porcelain doll with a broken face, a ruby, a heart beating, and a contract in it. I put the ruby into the broken part of the doll and prayed to break the contract, forgive etc. and then the doll transformed into me as a newborn. I was able to pick her up and talk to her and take her with me. It felt as if she had been in a separate space not connected to my system at all and now it feels like she is a part of me. Everything feels different now with stuff having more meaning, more joy, more emotional awareness of being alive and not just going through the motions. I also had a part come up and play with EVERYTHING later that evening and she is so excited about living here. My system never played before that.
GPhillips
GPhillips
Admin

Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:23 am
Thats amazing! I am so happy for you!! I appreciate you sharing the details of what u experienced. I learn something new w each person's account. I hope u don't mind if I ask a few questions. The part who was asleep on a wooden table in the forest makes me think of snow white. Her story also ties to the heart in a box. The hunter was instructed to kill her by the Queen and put her heart in a box. Do u have any more insite about the box? Tenille's part called Beth turned into a ruby. She also had a baby part that popped up when Beth did. Her baby part held all the "feelings" of "being bad" while her Beth part did whatever was necessary to "be good" and not "feel bad." Any chance the box eventually turned into a spaceship? Claires Elizabeth resides in a ship.

When u went to the UW did u go thru the root of the kabbalah tree? Supposedly there r other entrances other than the tree root. Ive not learned anything about them yet. Your explanation about going into the UW reminds me of my daughters acct. She found a part called Anabelle (doll in a movie) who she was tricked into believing was her spirit. She appeared all gold and shiny like she was her spirit. Val intuitively realized during the session that Annabelle was another persons soul and she prayed to b untethered from Annabelle and send her back to the person she belonged to. Then Annabelle lost her gold shininess and turned into an ordinary looking person. She left and somehow little shine her spirit appeared. I need to look up the details here of what made her appear. I believe she went thru the tree root and crossed a lava river to the throne of an entity who was forced to surrender little shine. She drew structures of chains in the UW that had other parts held captive. She said we can't set them free or it will release wrath. Never figured out what she meant. She was little when this happened. Her spirit was brought thru the tree stump from the UW and into what she called part city. The part who led us on this journey then was led to hug little shine. An explosion of fireworks happened. The portal in tge tree stump closed and the look of parts city radically changed. Now I want to go back and see who the part was that led us thru this. I look for all the different similarities in ur accts to help me better identify others locations/parts. Ur over all stories r very similar but there r different twists. Thats why I ask for so many details.
Ive been working on the doll programming...exploring it I shud say. Cuz that program is exposed right now. Lisa cud add some inside on this. She is working w Raggedy Ann.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum