Darkness2Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sowinlove
Sowinlove
Prayer

Bubbles: from Tuesday 11/28 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bubbles: from Tuesday 11/28

Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:42 am
Interesting and awesome testimony, Callie . I love to hear the good things happening. I had an experience where I was wrapped in a spider web asleep and Jesus came in and ripped open all the webbing and I looked and saw this giant spider that cowarded back at his appearance. It was like I woke up for the first time(so like a sleeping beauty thing). It was a castle setting and my spirit just sorta woke up and felt peaceful. But I knew there was still something missing . Still searching and waiting.
The Ruby heart reminds me of the Ruby heart necklace my father gave me.(I I smashed it into a million pieces).
Also the raggedy Ann doll had a heart drawn on her chest that said “I love you”. She felt like the only one who ever truly loved me when I was little and comforted me. So I am still trying to find out bits and pieces of it and the doll programming.

GPhillips likes this post

Callie
Tuesday

Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:43 pm
Sowinlove wrote:Also the raggedy Ann doll had a heart drawn on her chest that said “I love you”. She felt like the only one who ever truly loved me when I was little and comforted me. So I am still trying to find out bits and pieces of it and the doll programming.

I don’t remember much that I currently connect to programming but I had a raggedy Ann doll too that I felt super connected to in a weird way…like we had bonded deeply but I couldn’t stand to give any attention to her. I don’t recall if I thought she loved me, but I identified with the raggedy part, not being able to sit up on her own, being floppy and lifeless…I felt lifeless a lot back then. Probably because my bio seemed to like them so much, but I never could get myself to want to play with the doll. I kinda discarded and avoided her for the most part. I preferred strawberry shortcake. I have a twin brother named Andy and my bio constantly talked about how she loved raggedy Ann and Andy but Andy was her favorite. I don’t recall a tv show about them but maybe a movie? It seems like it played on tv a lot but maybe I’m confusing that with the book she always read. Anyway, she always made him out to be the hero when referring to the dolls.  I’m assuming there is a storyline there, but I’ve never thought to research it. She just reminded me too much of myself at the end of the day so I never wanted to play with her.
Callie
Tuesday

Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:55 pm
Gina, we recorded my sessions so that I can go back and listen and type them out and sort through them. I’ll try to come back and answer your questions once I do that. So much happened in that 3 days that I don’t want to mix it up. I can say the part that we met that night has been out multiple times and is still so excited to be free. She’s full of wonderment and curiosity about everything but she hasn’t quite figured out that there is more to my day than the freedom to pop out and play all the time. She’s a my cup runneth over kinda kid for sure.
Sowinlove
Sowinlove
Prayer

Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:57 am
Callie wrote:Probably because my bio seemed to like them so much, but I never could get myself to want to play with the doll. I kinda discarded and avoided her for the most part. I preferred strawberry shortcake. I have a twin brother named Andy and my bio constantly talked about how she loved raggedy Ann and Andy but Andy was her favorite. I don’t recall a tv show about them but maybe a movie? It seems like it played on tv a lot but maybe I’m confusing that with the book she always read. Anyway, she always made him out to be the hero when referring to the dolls.  I’m assuming there is a storyline there, but I’ve never thought to research it. She just reminded me too much of myself at the end of the day so I never wanted to play with her.

That’s interesting I always wanted a strawberry shortcake doll but they were “too expensive “ I would go over a friends house who had them all and play with hers.
My brother had the Andy doll. I don’t remember him ever playing with it.
I can relate totally to the floppy doll thing, and it’s how I felt just laid in a corner till someone wanted to use me.
Wondering if the Ann and Andy are the opposites good vs bad type thing to complement each other.
I bought one off eBay to just hold it and see why it triggered me so much. My children saw it one day and asked why do you have such a creepy doll mom?🤦‍�.
I had a little at that time who kept crying for raggy Ann .
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum