Darkness2Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

This is All4Him  Empty This is All4Him

Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:37 pm
Hello this is All4Him,
I am happy to be here on this forum. I have several hobbies I enjoy. I love to read, sew, knit and crochet. I am currently working on a knit throw for my sister. I would like to learn to play the piano. Maybe in the Spring. I also garden in the late Spring, early Summer.
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://gina-phillips.forumotion.com

This is All4Him  Empty Re: This is All4Him

Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:19 pm
Heyyyyyy All4Him! Great user name by the way! WELCOME cheers to the forum!!

I'm so glad you're here, and look forward to getting to know you! It's awesome that you knit. I tried that at one point but just couldn't get it to work for me, I always made things too tight lol!
I play piano myself, so YAY! The kingdom always needs more worshipers! ANYYYYWHOOOOO I'm rambling (you will learn quickly that I'm all about the ramble lol)

Please make yourself at home in the forum! Thank you for agreeing to be a moderator!

Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:37 pm
All4Him,

I just recently learned how to crochet. I just finishing making my first afghan. It’s not perfect, but it’s fun to wrap in when it’s chilly outside and I’m reading a good book! It’s so nice to meet you on this forum!

Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:46 pm
That’s great pandabear, it is a wonderful creative outlet, and gives a nice sense of accomplishment. I would like to make a sweater or vest, crocheted, knit or sewn, but need to make time. Are you planning any other projects?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum