Darkness2Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Callie
Tuesday

What is happening?? Empty What is happening??

Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:21 pm
First, how is everyone??
Life is super busy right now here, but things are good.
I had a weird experience with a younger part today and wondering if anyone can help make sense of it.
She came up and said that she was the only one here because all the other parts went into the envelopes that are in the library (the files). When they went into the envelope it took them to different places. Each part went into a different envelope and ended up in a different place. She said a controller sent them there to be reprogrammed. She said there was a big storm cloud and a lot of rain filling up the envelopes then it changed and she saw a fire truck then saw firemen using their firehose to flood the envelopes. After some prayer she saw them all walk out a door onto fresh green grass. That’s all I can remember and it makes no sense to me. Thoughts?
Shamelessaudacity
Tuesday

What is happening?? Empty Re: What is happening??

Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:25 pm
Hi Callie, this is very interesting. I'm sorry it took me so long to get back on here. Thank you for sharing. I miss hearing your voice and how you are doing each week. I will pray for you and your parts for continued revelation and understanding, direction and healing and for no parts to be reprogrammed in Jesus's name. Keep us updated.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum