Darkness2Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Callie
Tuesday

Anyone else feeling like this? Empty Anyone else feeling like this?

Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:19 am
Anyone else feeling like this? 5f791410
I don’t really know where what topic this would fit under but I’m curious if anyone else feels like they are getting hit unusually hard with witchcraft over the last week. Despite doing everything I know to do it seems to be increasing. I feel like there is a 🎯 over us right now. 

One thing that’s new to me that I’ve noticed is a feeling of deep sadness but I don’t feel sad. It’s like I’m ok but my body feels heavy with sadness.  I mentioned it to someone else and they said they were feeling like that yesterday so I’m curious if that’s from something that’s been released. 

MLK day was brutal and then today I was super off and switching a lot. I found it really hard to stay in the front even when it was important to do so but I can’t identify the trigger. Normally, I can push to the front when necessary. It’s been a while since I’ve struggled this much to stay present. 

So, in the midst of the switching the photo op happened…She said she knows she’s a girl but today she wanted to be a cat named princess Oreo. Thankfully it wasn’t a permanent marker!
GPhillips
GPhillips
Admin

Anyone else feeling like this? Empty Princess Oreo

Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:23 am
There r a lot of raunchy rapper songs that refer to OREOS as vulgar sex acts. Did parts get hurt or groomed for this?
GPhillips
GPhillips
Admin

Anyone else feeling like this? Empty Re: Anyone else feeling like this?

Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:25 am
U mentioned MLK being a tough day did parts get accessed and hurt sexually? U know OREO has the B& W connotations?
C
Tuesday

Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:46 am
I couldn't get out of the heavy sadness yesterday either. The heartbreak was overpowering. Still struggling today. Oreo cookies have the satanic cross and other symbolism on them. I remember when I was a little girl, being taken to the home of my programmer's parent's house. I remember her giving me an oreo and then I don't remember anything after that.
GPhillips
GPhillips
Admin

Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:21 am
Oh my goodness! I've seen the info of masonic symbols on the oreo and know that they r used for coding. I remember when they had the "Little Monsters" theme w Lady Gaga on them. The Dolly Parton...all codes. The wrapper Lil Oreo's albums will give u themes about Oreo programming. We know that an oreo also is used in a condescending way to portray an African American who "behaves like a white person." Then an oreo is a "sandwich cookie" with white on the inside and two black layers on the outside. The sexual connotation u can easily see.
GPhillips
GPhillips
Admin

Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:48 am
Big Trigger Warning! Cassie this Oreo song has the same pic of u w cat ears. Its lyrics are very informative. Again b very careful of triggers.
https://lyricstranslate.com/en/or3o-all-eyes-me-lyrics.html
Callie
Tuesday

Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:51 pm
GPhillips wrote:U mentioned MLK being a tough day did parts get accessed and hurt sexually? U know OREO has the B& W connotations?
Not that I know of but I wonder if they got hurt by someone inside my system because I’m just now recovering from being super off for over a week. It felt like I went back at least a year in my healing but I feel much more like I’m back where I need to be now.
Callie
Tuesday

Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:58 pm
GPhillips wrote:There r a lot of raunchy rapper songs that refer to OREOS as vulgar sex acts. Did parts get hurt or groomed for this?
Sometimes it is hard for me to separate stuff or put it in the right place cause there is the SRA and then there is the “normal” trauma memories that I’ve always had and in the memories I always had I was being hurt daily by my bio and sexually abused by my grandfather cause she moved him in with us to babysit while she worked 3rd shift. It’s like there was incest memories and then the SRA that I had blocked out and even now I don’t think I’ve ever connected them. It very much feels like two different lives and the severe daily abuse “wasn’t that bad”.
Shamelessaudacity
Tuesday

Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:38 pm
Just now reading all of this. Thank you C for sharing and for your willingness to be ope, honest and vulnerable. You give me strength. Gina, your input was very thought provoking. How are you doing more recently C?

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum