Darkness2Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Callie
Tuesday

Library book? Empty Library book?

Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:28 am
Library book? Img_6810
Library book? Img_6811
I was thinking about the things shared in group last week about the library.  Something was wrong with my zoom and nobody could hear me so I couldn’t share on the call but wanted to share a photo and see if anyone has any thoughts about it. One of my littles spent about an hour and a half making this and it had to be perfect in their mind. At first I thought it was a book of codes but then it seemed like it held all the information of everything they did to us. I’m not really sure what it actually represents. The mouth being open on the cover and the yellow eyes were very important details.
GPhillips
GPhillips
Admin

Library book? Empty Re: Library book?

Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:52 am
I'm not directly aware of what it means. But the face looks like the face in artwork called The Scream. There is a serpent entity w yellow eyes that is represented in the Jungle book movie. Also some sort of cockatrice entity that lays eggs. Ill have a look and see what I can find. Hugs
GPhillips
GPhillips
Admin

Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:37 am
Ok so the painting from the 1800s called The Scream looks just like ur face. It to has yellow eyes and the open mouth.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scream
The link shares modern day movies and TV shows that were inspired by The painting. The plots of these shows will give us the nature of the programming. Lets loo at them.
GPhillips
GPhillips
Admin

Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:41 am
So the Horror movie called The Scream, involves the murder of multiple characters mothers and then its just a gross blood bath. So I suspect mother trauma is tied to the scream face u made.
But a race of beings called The Silences in the Dr. Who tv series are also based on the painting The Scream. I find the plot here much more telling.
GPhillips
GPhillips
Admin

Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:52 am
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silence_(Doctor_Who)
The Silence is a religious order of genetically modified priests who belong to a church called the Church of the Papal Mainframe. They r humanoids with alien characteristics. Penitent who confess their sins immediately forget their confessions. So imagine a fake religious system set up inside a survivor that they believe is the real Christ. They can confess the horrendous things they've had to participate in and not only b "forgiven" but have the ability to forget once confessed. From Satans perspective since the sins r not confessed to to the true Christ the survivor does not get true forgiveness so Satan maintains an open portal via those sins.
This Papal Mainframe (Think of computer mainframe) is also known as The Silence. The primary mission of The Silence is to keep Dr Who silent. Dr Who wud equate to a survivors inner scientist part.
Callie
Tuesday

Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:52 am
Geez, that’s a scary thought. I have always had an issue with finding my voice for sure. I will pray into this and see what the Lord shows me. Thanks Gina!
GPhillips
GPhillips
Admin

Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:52 pm
I've spent the last 2 hrs researching. Ill write more after tge my 1pm call

Callie likes this post

GPhillips
GPhillips
Admin

Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:12 pm
I think I figured out how books r created in programming. In short, the AI (part in the Library who interfaces w AI) part of the system affiliated w the Library sends an invitation to parts of the system to partake in a battle/challenge in The Library. The invited part will gain the reward of info of her choice contained in one of the books
If she wins. The invited guests must battle one of the Librarians. If she loses, she dies and bc a book stored in the Library. The book she bc equates to her story and history. The AI of tge Library keeps tabs on all parts history in the system. So if this is how it actually works, it seems that ur part (the book
GPhillips
GPhillips
Admin

Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:14 pm
lost the battle in the Library.
GPhillips
GPhillips
Admin

Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:16 pm
Since the pic on ur book cover looks like the painting called The Scream, I wonder if that describes the script of the battle or if it was a part from The Scream program inside who was invited to the battle in the Library.
Callie
Tuesday

Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:04 am
I saw so many books…floor to ceiling. 🤯 I hope those aren’t all parts trapped in books. It would explain why I feel the way I do and how I sometimes feel so one dimensional. I had a pretty big reaction to reading what you found. That doesn’t normally happen to me so it makes me think it’s probably accurate. I know the part that showed me the library had beauty and the beast programming. Hopefully I can work on this asap in sessions. How horrible to die and get stuck in a book.
Sowinlove
Sowinlove
Prayer

Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:12 pm
Trying to catch up and make some semblance of what was discussed about the scientists and parts and librarians etc.
Been really rough going from one sickness in family to another last night. My brain feels like jello so sorry if I wasn’t too interactive today. It’s a miracle I even made part of the chat.
Choosing to stay in a relationship of programmed individuals makes for tougher time working on internal stuff.
Yet God is faithful in the midst of adversity He meets me🥰.
I will add more if I can get my brain to work again🤪

GPhillips likes this post

Sowinlove
Sowinlove
Prayer

Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:45 pm
Wondering if this has anything to do with “Carmen”
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmen_Sandiego
It was my oldest sons favorite show, digging more
Sowinlove
Sowinlove
Prayer

Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:21 pm
Here’s info on raggedy Ann and Andy. I am wondering if Ann is short for angel or Angela. Since her character script is to constantly keep any out of trouble it fits with my brother and my relationship we had . Her sewn lips to keep silence sure fit like the scream
https://raggedyann.fandom.com/wiki/Raggedy_Andy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum