Darkness2Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sowinlove
Sowinlove
Prayer

Hanging out for encouragement today  Empty Hanging out for encouragement today

Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:20 am
Wanted to let anyone who signed up I will be checking in and out today for any needing encouragement.
L🤗
Sowinlove
Sowinlove
Prayer

Hanging out for encouragement today  Empty Re: Hanging out for encouragement today

Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:35 am
Just a reminder that this is public forum and all can see and read messages. If you need something more private there is private messaging and a chat box available.
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://gina-phillips.forumotion.com

Hanging out for encouragement today  Empty Re: Hanging out for encouragement today

Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:26 pm
Hi guys! Anyone posting??

Sowinlove likes this post

Sowinlove
Sowinlove
Prayer

Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:38 pm
Audience of one so far. Got crickets my end
GPhillips
GPhillips
Admin

Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:06 am
Hi Ladies!

Tademiluyi likes this post

Sowinlove
Sowinlove
Prayer

Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:01 am
Yeah🥰 you figured it out awesome to have you Gina!!!

Tademiluyi likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://gina-phillips.forumotion.com

Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:50 am
That's swell! Lol C and I were hanging out in chat Smile we should set a time to have a fun chat with everyone

Sowinlove, Shamelessaudacity, Tademiluyi and Callie like this post

Sowinlove
Sowinlove
Prayer

Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:38 am
Been having a bout with depression and feeling kinda hopeless, decided to crack open the Bible and open to any page and landed on something I don’t normally read that gave me some hope and encouragement, so I am sharing with y’all: it was Jonah’s prayer and it explains how I am feeling in ways I never saw before.
Jonah 2:1-10Then Jonah prayed unto the LORD his God out of the fish's belly,
And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice. For thou hadst cast me into the deep, in the midst of the seas; and the floods compassed me about: all thy billows and thy waves passed over me. Then I said, I am cast out of thy sight; yet I will look again toward thy holy temple. The waters compassed me about, even to the soul: the depth closed me round about, the weeds were wrapped about my head. I went down to the bottoms of the mountains; the earth with her bars was about me for ever: yet hast thou brought up my life from corruption, O LORD my God. When my soul fainted within me I remembered the LORD: and my prayer came in unto thee, into thine holy temple. They that observe lying vanities forsake their own mercy. But I will sacrifice unto thee with the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay that that I have vowed. Salvation is of the LORD. And the LORD spake unto the fish, and it vomited out Jonah upon the dry land.

Shamelessaudacity likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum