Darkness2Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sowinlove
Sowinlove
Prayer

Art Therapy for the Soul Empty Art Therapy for the Soul

Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:48 am
Artwork helps me relieve my stressful days
I have a writing journal to get out feelings, thoughts, revelations, fears etc.
I also have an art journal to put a date and some pictures I am seeing, some dream imagery and feelings. They are my most deep expressions of my soul. I can pour out fleeting images. Some are sketches, collages, painting. I go back and find scriptures to turn the negative into positives to try speak what God thinks rather than what the enemy meant for evil.
They are pieces of my puzzle and part of the tapestry of me.

Shamelessaudacity likes this post

Art Therapy for the Soul Empty Re: Art Therapy for the Soul

Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:58 am
I think that is very good Sowinlove. Especially to speak what God thinks. The enemy is a deceiver, but part of the armor of God is the Shield of faith, which you are speaking. It defeats the lies of the enemy.
I used to write letters to God when I was first married. Times were rough since we went through financial hardship, along with a new baby and job problems for my husband. Looking back, I can see God was there the whole time. He answered my letter prayers, but it took awhile.
I believe the Lord is helping you to bring everything back together. Our identities are in the Lord. He knew us even before we were born. And loved us.
I know this has been a long Winter, but I do think better times lie ahead. For all of us. He knows our needs and our relationship with Him helps to sustain us. I love so many of the psalms. David poured out his heart to the Lord, and I can empathize with him. I know God sees everything from the beginning to the end. He is there in our lows and our highs.
I ask that God will bless you and help you in your search for more understanding in your life.
All4Him
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum