Darkness2Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sowinlove
Sowinlove
Prayer

Praise report Empty Praise report

Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:38 pm
Thanks for prayers on headaches. I was listening to Jessie Czebotar on Sunday headaches were mentioned and rebuking them, taking command instead of a begging position. They’re gone! If they start to creep back I am rebuking them and they have retreated. I can only conclude theses we’re definitely spiritual. I keep getting pieces of “my puzzle” dropping but since they aren’t cohesive I am still on the dark to the full picture and I believe it is an attack to stop the truth coming forward. Grateful and at peace for now

Praise report Empty Re: Praise report

Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:20 pm
Glad to hear that you are getting help, and your headaches have gone away. I used to get migraines, but thankfully they are gone. I have been taking a course from Dan Duvall. Almost done, one lesson left. It is very good, and gives a lot of information about our spiritual world.
I have been keeping you and UBear on this forum in my prayers. It’s been a difficult past couple of months in different ways for many of us. But I see good things coming.
May God richly bless you.
Sowinlove
Sowinlove
Prayer

Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:31 pm
Appreciated greatly. I’ve gotten migraines as long as I can remember, these were different not as bad but still made me unable to navigate and think . Better for now kinda crazy the statements & things causing triggers that never used to ,but they’re not causing problems only a confirmation that gives me some peace I’m not crazy. If that makes any sense. Look forward to having this behind me and would love to me on the last lesson of anything instead of first steps in a journey of uncertainty. Expecting better things! God Bless you as well.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum