Darkness2Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sowinlove
Sowinlove
Prayer

Wish I took the blue pill. (Not really) Empty Wish I took the blue pill. (Not really)

Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:48 pm
I have been going through major headaches & keep fighting through denial & not knowing how safe it is to share here. I realize the more I am arguing with myself the more true it is. I’m not sure a “normal” person would even spend this much time arguing with themself about their life being a lie or not. I feel like since I’ve been saved than I should be whole already and not need help or prayer. So, I ask for others to intercede in hopes it will help. Thanks

Wish I took the blue pill. (Not really) Empty Re: Wish I took the blue pill. (Not really)

Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:30 am
I’m sorry you’re struggling with everything Sowinlove. If it helps any, I am having difficulties right now too. I have an autoimmune disorder and have been having lots of trouble with my lungs in the past few days. I think right now that many of the remnant are having some kind of trouble or trials. Others have been telling me this also.
But the Lord is still here with us. He hasn’t left us. We are filling up on faith right now. Even though it seems like the answers are not coming as quick as we’d like, I believe the Lord is helping us to develop patience.
I pray that the Lord will help you to have peace and that He will help you to resolve all your fears. Isaiah 41:10 says “Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand”.
The Lord knows you, and all you’ve been through. He loves you very much and wants the very best for you. In the Word of God, there are many passages where the Lord lets us know He hears us and has good plans for us. I am sure the answers will come, wait on the Lord.
God Bless, Pat
Sowinlove
Sowinlove
Prayer

Wish I took the blue pill. (Not really) Empty Re: Wish I took the blue pill. (Not really)

Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:56 pm
Thanks I have had such a rough week mentally, it’s been affecting my health I know. I thought it would get easier as I learned more truth. Strange enough it does help to know I am not alone. Not that I want anyone else suffering, but I have some empathy I guess. I didn’t ask for this walk, but said I was willing to endure whatever it entailed. I had no idea what that meant and I will pray for you as well. Being able to focus on something helps as my thoughts have been so scattered. Appreciate your kind words and encouragement immensely. Thanks

Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:54 pm
Thank you for your prayers also. I had a much better day today. It is nice that we can lift each other up in prayer. I believe the Lord honors that. I think getting well is a process, physically, spiritually and mentally. But I have great hopes for all three. The Lord is on our side.
All4Him
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum