Darkness2Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sowinlove
Sowinlove
Prayer

Hi just trying to figure forum out Empty Hi just trying to figure forum out

Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:35 pm
Glad to have a place to be able to share and not feel so alone in the world. Look forward to meeting everyone. Thanks Gina for the invitation

Hi just trying to figure forum out Empty Re: Hi just trying to figure forum out

Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:16 am
Hello Sowinlove,
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have a new member. Lots happening in our country right now and around the world. So the next days and months there will be plenty to talk about.
Blessings, All4Him
Sowinlove
Sowinlove
Prayer

Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:16 pm
Everything is happening so fast I can barely keep up. I feel like it’s spinning out of control and trying to focus on the Lord and keep it in His hands. Everyone around me is doom and gloom and told you not to hope for better. I kinda feel like Elijah. Is there anyone who serves you Lord? I know there are but these are strange days. I kinda live in two worlds right now. Trying to find my past and trying to live the present. My present denying there was a past and logic saying how many coincidences do you need before you accept the truth staring at you in your face. Strange days indeed

Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:00 pm
I think we all had expectations for today. But maybe God has a plan and we need to be patient. I like how Dave from X22report explains it. Good podcast. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I also think good days are ahead. God has a plan for each one of us and He sees our struggles. I always notice things seem to brighten up in the Springtime. Jeremiah 29:11 is a great Bible verse to trust in. I’ve recited it at different times in my life when things went wonky. God Bless, All4Him

Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:27 am
Hey y’all my name is Sandi and I’m signed up for Thursday nights as a prayer intercessor. I’m from NC and I am so happy to be here

Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:01 pm
Hi Sandi,
I also signed up as well about a week ago. As for me, I'm from CA. Nice to meet you.

Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:57 pm
Hey Aaron. I’m on Thursday night prayer call with you. Sandi is my sister. Welcome to you both. 😊

Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:48 pm
Hi Sandi,
Welcome to the forum. I’m usually on Monday night’s call. But due to problems making the call this coming week, I will be on Thursday’s call. Glad to have you here. Blessings, Pat (All4Him)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum