Darkness2Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
GPhillips
GPhillips
Admin

Looking for Private Chat room? Empty Looking for Private Chat room?

Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:00 pm
Hi!
If you registered here and are a member of one of the prayer lines, please identify yourself in an email so I can cross reference you with our prayer call rosters. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Galaxy will then permit you into the private chat room for intercessors. If you are not an intercessor but found your way over here from Twitter, would you like us to open a chatroom for you to chat that is private as well. We will only do this if there is a response to do so. Otherwise we can chat here. Have you guys seen the new interview on Rumble by Lin Wood? What are your thoughts about it? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Gina

Looking for Private Chat room? Empty Re: Looking for Private Chat room?

Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:28 pm
I found my way here through twitter but would love to get involved with your prayer lines. I run a prayer network for ending child trafficking as well.

Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:25 pm
Hello Heartfire,
Just page down to Prayer call number for Monday’s from Aaron on Jan 12th. Both days and numbers are listed.
Blessings,
All4Him
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum