Darkness2Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://gina-phillips.forumotion.com

Owwwwieeee! Empty Owwwwieeee!

Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:06 pm
Hi all! Sorry I haven't been on for like a week! Thanks to Panda and all4him for still being around.

I need some prayers! I have serious health issues going on and I'm just exhausted just all the time (hence the reason for not being around here....again most humble apologies Embarassed Crying or Very sad ) I hope that I will be better soon, but its hard to keep going when I feel like I'm traveling through mud with every step and just holding my head up is wearing me out!! Not to keep whining but I have lots of autoimmune issues along with a host of other problems so please pray for me if ya get a moment!

My intention is to do much better with the forum, so very sorry for bailing so early!

Love to the forum people!

Owwwwieeee! Empty Re: Owwwwieeee!

Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:43 pm
Blessings,
Just want you to know, that we prayed for you and Gina on the prayer call tonight. We are praying to break off any and all attacks physically, spiritually and financially. You are both so important to the Kingdom of God. I know it is hard to weather the storm. You must be making a big dent in the enemy’s armor or he wouldn’t be after you. Many of us intercessors have been under attack as well.
I declare that the Lord will hide you and Gina in the secret place of the Most High. And under His wings you will find refuge. I ask that Lord will bless you both and keep you and make His face to shine upon you.
May you both receive a breakthrough in Jesus Name, Amen.
All4Him
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum