Darkness2Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

When I’ve had a hard day Empty When I’ve had a hard day

Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:54 pm
Some days can be more stressful and hard than other days. Right now, my sweet kitty, whom I’ve had for 17 years, is in his last days. Each day, he gets worse, and at some point, I’m going to have to make a really hard decision. My heart breaks every time I think about losing him. His name is Foxie, and he’s been with me through some very hard times in my life. One thing that I do to cope is cry my heart out to Jesus. I’m honest with Him about how I’m feeling. I just tell Him like it is: “Jesus, I hate it that Foxie is dying! I don’t want to lose him!” I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that my Savior listens, He cares, and He pours His peace into my heart. I’m so grateful that I can trust the One who died on the cross for me and for you!

When I’ve had a hard day Empty Re: When I’ve had a hard day

Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:48 pm
So sorry to hear about your kitty. I know it is difficult when you have a pet you have loved for so long. I pray for peace for you also.
I lost my mother at age 11. My father was absentee due to alcoholism. I had brothers and a sister. I used to sew doll clothes as therapy, as it kept my mind from thinking too much about the loss of our mother. It was a creative outlet and helped me to heal. I know that Jesus never left me, as I witnessed at different times I could feel his presence and protection. I have found that focusing on a project helps me to not dwell on problems. Also, I feel a peace reading psalms.
I pray for the Lord’s strength and guidance for you in the days ahead.

Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:57 am
All4Him,

Thank you so much for your kind words and for thinking of me! I truly appreciate it! May your Saturday be a wonderful day!
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://gina-phillips.forumotion.com

Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:36 pm
I have kitties too! Im so sorry, your post made me cry! I love my fur babies and its so hard when they leave. Its always hard when they leave. I can only take comfort in knowing that the Lord loves us enough to have our pets waiting for us. Praying for your heart!

Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:43 am
I know Jesus made my furry baby just for me so I would not be along. So I know what it means to have them.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum