Darkness2Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://gina-phillips.forumotion.com

HELLLLLOOOOO out thereeeeee! Empty HELLLLLOOOOO out thereeeeee!

Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:43 pm
HELLOOOOO beautiful people of the forum! I really am so very excited that this place has been created. It is my hope that this can be a place of connection, hope, help, healing, rejoicing, and community (and a million other descriptive words) to support people of RAMC and those who wish to support people in the healing process. THERE IS HOPE!!!!

A little about me....Im Galaxy! You may have heard me on some interviews with Gina Phillips on youtube and elsewhere. First and foremost about me----I LOVVEEE JESUS!! That being said I DO NOT believe in pushing survivors into a relationship with God. I think that comes with healing, and everyone has the right to choose for themselves.

I am a zany person! I love to joke and kid around more than I probably should, I am an extreme extrovert and always pulling funny faces and am defffooo a kid at heart. At some point I'm sure I will post my entire story on here but I'll give you a couple of highlights.

I am a survivor of RAMC. I was born into a satanic cult for lack of a better word, really it was more of an Illuminati cult that masqueraded as a Christian cult, which was a satanic cult. (complicated much Shocked ) I spent the first half of my life learning to be a programmer and doing so with fervent zeal and gusto. I truly believed by creating a new world order I was saving the world.

By a unique turn of events I met Gina Phillips, she through Jesus helped me to free myself from the bonds of Satan and show me the TRUE Jesus (not any of that fake crap) and over a period of about 5 years left the cult, and another 5 of INTENSIVE healing/agony/pain I found myself on the other side of healing. I say that I'm about 90% healed. I do not have any contact with anyone from that group in years and I have dealt with the lion share of my trauma memories. I still have parts, but I have a very close knit group of parts and function very much like a singleton. I say 90% because I have learned that probably throughout my life, because of the things I've experienced I will always have a memory or two float up now and then. The difference is I can now say with 100% assurance that the memories aren't in control of my life. I do have a heart for those who are still in the place of suffering and stuck in the memories of the past. I can empathize on a level that many cannot. The whole reason I wanted this forum to be created was to show there IS life after RAMC there is laughter, hope and joy. You can heal with the help of others and with Jesus on your side.

HELLLLLOOOOO out thereeeeee! Empty Re: HELLLLLOOOOO out thereeeeee!

Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:20 pm
Thank you for telling your story. I admire your resolve and courage. Although, I have not been through RAMC, I have gone through some rough patches in my life also. Which, I believe, gives one more room for understanding and a desire to help others.

Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:23 pm
Thanks! It's good to be here. I am getting used to the BB format again--used to post on Rapture Ready a long while back, and meandered over the Facebook and Twitter, and then to Parler. I believe in The Constitution, and the Holy Scriptures. I believe in free markets, and in the individual. I was a NeverTrumper back in 2016, but came around after seeing the amazing treatment by the "press," as well as seeing how the WaPo set forth the Serge Kovaleski hoax to essentially deflect from their own errors in journalistic integrity. I have shied away from "conspiracy" theories, but tend to think many are based in more truth than some want to acknowledge--or acknowledge openly. Because of my being NeverTrump in 2016 I am exceptionally skeptical of the MSM, and the fact that so many want to inaugurate Biden with such blinders on. It's rather amazing and appalling. But the media was ripe for this, as Chuck Schumer and others were claiming Trump would not leave the WH a few months back. They were already priming the narrative for this very moment. When Clinton, Schumer--even Harry Reid, if memory serves, for some reason was parroting the same talking point. I don't find that COVID-19 is really "unprecedented," but some of what is happening in politics certainly is. Maranatha!

Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:22 pm
Galaxy,

Thank you so much for sharing your story. I look forward to getting to know you and the others on this community forum. 😊
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum